If you are looking for a world class action game, then you must try Hungry Shark World. The game is filled with lots of new and ultimate sharks with their different abilities and skills etc. One should acquire the most powerful shark in order to go further in the game. It is created by Ubisoft Entertainment, and the main task in the game is to control your shark properly and eat more sharks.
Following are some types of sharks in the game with their unique skills and abilities –
- Blacktip Reef Shark – The users can get blacktip shark when they start the game first time. It is the weakest and smaller shark among all. It can eat all other smaller sharks and move very fast as compare to other. It cannot eat the larger preys and sharks and also the smallest shark in the game.
- Bull Shark – It refers to the shark that has high stats and a powerful bite. Its size is almost 12 feet. Bull shark can eat faster than other and eat all prey in the game. It has low health and low boost.
- Tiger Shark – The given shark is very large, and it has the lowest health. Tiger Shark has markings on its head and back.
- Robo Shark – To buy a robo shark one must need 1500 gems and 750000 coins. It cannot eat red jellyfish, king jellyfish, and mega mines.
- Great Hammerhead – It costs you 65000 coins to earn and has more health than others. It has thin fins on it and amazing eyes by trying Hungry Shark World Cheats.
- Megalodon – It looks as same as the great white. The difference is only of color and size. It has no special abilities. It cannot eat the red jellyfish and king jellyfish.
- Atomic Shark – Its teeth size differ from others, and it has three fins on its tail and also has green eyes. It cannot swim in the Pacific Ocean due to its small size. The atomic shark travels very fast on the land and has a potent bite. The weak point of this shark is that it has very low health.
So what’s the final verdict?
As you know, the hungry shark world is full of different sharks, so it is important to have a good and powerful shark with which you play. The more and more sharks you acquire in the game, the more you enjoy the game.